In this blog I have listed some of my favourite YouTuber’s from categories which include Make Up, Fashion, Lifestyle and Travel.
My all-time favourite YouTuber out of all of the channels below is Imogen Hudson, also known as Imogenation which is her channel name. This channel is my favourite as I love how it includes a variety of content from clothing hauls, makeup looks, story times, vlogs from her travels/events and more. Imogen has probably also had an influence on me to start my blog as I love how honest and open she is and she often talks about others asking her about starting their own YouTube channels etc which has helped. She always says in her videos, if you want to do something then just go for it and you shouldn’t care about anyone else’s opinions towards it as they don’t matter – this advice helped me when starting my blog and is also fab piece of advice to live by!!
Jeffree Star and Holly Boon are great YouTube channels to go to for make-up reviews as their opinions are 100% honest, so if you want to buy a product but aren’t yet sure, definitely check if either of these have reviewed it beforehand for a truthful and straightforward review!
The three travel YouTube channels I have mentioned are all great in their own way, and include different content from tips and hacks to travelling, recommended destinations, suggested things to do in the locations, where to eat and more!
Fashion & Lifestyle
Does anyone else regularly watch any of these YouTuber’s? If anyone has any suggestions for any similar YouTubers let me know as I’d love look into their channels!
In this post, we’ll cover some of my favourite go to beauty products/essentials. Everything I have included is 100ml or under so they’re a perfect fit for taking along with you in hand luggage if you’re travelling light.
- Mac Prep+Prime Fix+ (shimmer) PinkliteThis product is fab for giving you an effortless glow whilst also being hydrating on your skin and keeping your makeup in place.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation – Shade VanillaThis Bourjois foundation is perfect to take on holiday as it’s a lightweight, medium coverage foundation that is easy to apply. You can build this foundation up for more coverage and it doesn’t look cakey on the face and thankfully it doesn’t cling to any of the skins dry patches.
- NYX Buttergloss – Shade TiramisuI love to use this NYX Buttergloss over my Mac lipstick as it gives a nice gloss over the top or on its own as it has a nice subtle pink tone as well as being glossy.
- Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser If you haven’t tried Liz Earle products, then you need to! Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is my favourite cleanser ever as it leaves your skin feeling so fresh, clean and smooth. Even better that Liz Earle products are available in travel size!
- RCMA No Colour PowderI have tried tonnes of translucent/ no colour powders and RCMA’s No Colour Powder has been my absolute favourite so far. It’s perfect for setting makeup or to baking and has no flashback.
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette This is one of my favourite go to eyeshadow palettes as it has all the colours needed to create either a natural or dramatic eye look. The palette is perfect for travelling as it’s a convenient size that’s easy to pack.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Shade 0-Extra FairOut of all of the concealers I have tried, Collection’s Lasting Perfection Concealer is my favourite as it brightens and conceals my skin perfectly.
- Mac Matte Lipstick – Shade MehrMac Mehr is my favourite lipstick shade as it’s a natural pinky colour which works well with a full face of makeup or as a natural look.
- Bare Minerals Ready Blush – Shade The AphrodisiacBare Minerals Ready Blush is my favourite blush product I’ve ever used as it gives a natural colour rather than the bright pink shades of blusher. The packaging is also useful for on the go as there is a mirror in the lid.
- Nip+Fab Liquid Highlighter in Rose GoldI LOVE liquid highlighter; you can never use too much! This highlighter is fab as a little goes a long way to give you a glow.
- Laura Mercier Foundation PrimerLaura Mercier Foundation Primer is one of my favourite primers as it does its job perfectly. It’s light on the skin and helps make-up to last longer.
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow – Shade Medium BrownMy favourite brow product is without a doubt Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow; I’d be lost without it. It’s the best dipbrow and overall brow product I’ve used and I wouldn’t use anything else. It’s also a good size to travel with due to its convenient size.
- Nivea Soft Moisturising CreamNivea Soft Moisturising Cream is my go-to moisturiser as it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated. I love how this product is available in a travel size too as its very useful.
- Dirty Works Slanted Tweezers If I’m going away, I take my tweezers along with me as unfortunately my eyebrows grow out very quickly!
- Are any of these products anyone elses go-to’s?
- If you use any products which are similar to these or just as good, let me know as I’d love to try out new proudcts.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin